About Riverside Technology, inc.
Riverside is an internationally recognized engineering, science, and information technology company with more than 25 years experience providing innovative information technology solutions for environmental decision support systems, using a variety of different environmental data sources, from satellite sensors and imagery to stream gauges in local rivers.
RIVERSIDE QUICK FACTS
- Founded in 1985
- Corporate headquarters in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Completed over 1,200 projects in more than 30 countries
- NCBR Mercury 100 List for “Fastest Growing Companies Over $2 Million”
- SBA “Small Business of the Year Award” recipient
- NCBR 2011 “Environmental Entrepreneur Award” recipient
Riverside has successfully implemented more than 1,200 projects in over 30 countries, and maintains a strong worldwide customer base, including U.S. government agencies such as USAID and USTDA, and international donor organizations such as the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, and FAO.
Since 1985, Riverside has built relationships and partnerships with a variety of clients including the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) — providing products, services, and solutions meeting their long-term needs.